Ahad, Julai 01, 2012

Ok...ari nie ari ahad...today was a gloomy day....hmm...why happen to me...??my feeling was getting worst,miss someone damn much!! why,why n why.. :((
siapa yg mimi rndu nie??
knpa aq nk sdih mcm nie...?
mimi! wake up from your dreaming..please...
uh,im so sad bcoz i had leave someone,i wait for someone else that i didn't sure that im suppose to be with...
should i cry??
no!mimi,please dont cry..u are not a child...dont be childish...
but......my tears falling down even i try to stop it...
it cannot be stopped...
erm,he didn't care about me anymore i think...why he so quiet now??
what have i done..??
mimi....stop crying please....
uhhhh...i cant stand like this...
who was truly love me?
where's my love...?
what is love...?
em...mimi syg kt somebody tu,tp org tu...........................
bila la prince of mimi will come to me...?
i hope i will get someone yg very understanding,lovely,responsible,kind,respectful and so on...
xksah la ansome k x...yg pnting dy blh jga mimi dgn baik...jd imam mimi...be a super perfect husband (oh,husband.... nonsense...bljr pn xabis lg) hurmmmm.....mngarut,merepek...

Tiada ulasan :

Catat Ulasan